- Helps cope with stress and reduce anxiety
- Improves night-time rest
- Enhances mood and state of mind
- Promotes muscle recovery after physical exercise
- Balances blood pressure while helping to strengthen heart muscle
What is Taurine?
Taurine by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement that provides an optimal dose of the Taurine amino acid. In our body it is mainly found in the brain and heart, as well as the muscle tissue and the retina. In spite of being an amino acid, it behaves differently to other amino acids, as it is not used to create new protein structures.
Although Taurine can be synthesized in the body using methionine and cysteine, using Vitamin B6 as a cofactor of the enzymatic reaction, this endogenous synthesis is not sufficient to achieve an optimal dose that will produce its beneficial properties.
This amino acid offers support to important physiological processes with the body, such as detoxification and the regulation of the nerve-cell activity.
Low levels of taurine correspond to conditions linked to cardiovascular and ocular problems.
Taurine can reduce stress
Stress is a condition that is unfortunately omnipresent in our society, and can have a negative influence on our lives, till the point that it can become a completely dangerous symptom. Knowing how to handle situations that produce an excess of stress will be a facet that we will have to learn. However, from a physiological point of view, we can make use of certain aids such as this amino acid.
Taurine helps to calm and relax our nervous system, as it contributes to the production of GABA, a type of neurotransmitter. This way the increase of GABA levels can help to improve anxiety symptoms derived from the accumulation of daily stress, and at the same time reduce the amount of cortisol and adrenaline that can come with these symptoms.
A Taurine deficit can lead to irremediably stay in a situation where we are continuously unsettled and overstimulated. The simple fact of inducing an improvement of all these symptoms, will help to improve our body composition: to lose weight.
What are the benefits of Taurine?
Among the benefits that it can provide,, we can find aspects such as improving mental and physical conditions: anxiety, depression, insomnia, diabetes and even sports performance.
- Improves the insulin response, being a possible tool in the fight against diabetes, as it increases the absorption of glucose via the corresponding receptors.
- Has an antioxidant effect, offering protection against the damage produced by free radicals.
- Optimises the production of energy, as it affects the energetic metabolism, making its production from food more efficient.
- Protects cardiovascular health, reducing arterial pressure (hypertension).
- Improves athletic performance, as in combination with BCAAs, it may reduce DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), as showed in the following study.
- Improves sleep quality and promotes a better night-time rest, in combination with magnesium.
- Allows a reduction of inflammation markers.
Taurine is also a valuable nutrient for our brain, as it helps to regulate blood pressure, and therefore causing a sensation of relief, and promoting better mood and energy response.
Tauriene 500mg helps to raise levels of taurine in our organism
Who can take Taurine?
- Anyone looking to enrich their diet with this amino acid.
- People looking to take care of their nervous system, especially active people and athletes.
- Recommended for people with insomnia, depression, withdrawal, etc.
- Ideal for elderly people, diabetics or vegetarians.
Nutritional Facts TAURINE 500mg - 120 veg caps
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information TAURINE 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving's size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: White vegetable capsule (capsule) (mg) 127, Anti-caking agent E572 (mangesio stearate) (mg) 15 E-551, Anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide) (mg).|
How to take TAURINA 500mg - 120 veg caps:As a food supplement, take 2-3 capsules a day, 1 before breakfast and the others with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.