- Spirulina in capsules
- Only 1 capsule per day
- Each capsule provides 1000mg of spirulina powder
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- 120 Capsules per pot
- No middle-men, straight from the factory
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory of the U.E.
- HACCP Certificate
What is Spiruline by HSNessentials?
Spiruline by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement based on spirulina powder in the shape of vegetable capsules.
Spirulina is a blue-green micro-algae that grows in alkaline waters. Its name is of Latin origin, and means 'spiral' or 'snail' because of its peculiar physical shape.
Its scientific name is Arthrospira platensis, and it belongs to the cyanobacteria family.
Spirulina algae develops naturally in alkaline lakes (such as the Texcoco of Mexico or Lake Chad of the homonymous African country), where conditions prevent other living organisms from developing.
This factor makes spirulina a reliable food product, because there is very little risk of the algae being contaminated with bacteria in alkaline waters.
Properties of Spiruline by HSNessentials
- Spirulina (Arthrospira plantesis): The encapsulated spirulina powder allows to maintain the integrity of the fresh plant and preserve its nutritional qualities. This spirulina capsule supplement is produced in a laboratory certified by the U.E. therefore, it has been subjected to rigorous quality controls in forced by the Law that ensure the origin, quality and purity of the product.
- Vegetable capsules: No animal origin ingredient has been used for the preparation of spirulina capsules so it is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
How to take Spirulina extract?
It is recommended to take 1 capsule (1000mg of spirulina powder) a day with a meal.
What to combine spirulina extract with?
Spirulina can be combined with a multitude of food supplements.
It is advisable to consume Spirulina extract with a multivitamin, with essential fatty acids Omega-3, with Astaxanthin or with Ginger extract among others.
Who is this Spiruline supplement aimed at?
- Anyone looking to enrich their diet with encapsulated spirulina extract.
- Sportspeople and active people.
- Elderly people.
- Vegetarians and vegans.
- People who do not eat a balanced diet.
- People who are on a weight loss diet.
Nutritional Facts SPIRULINA 1000mg - 120 veg caps
|Information SPIRULINA 1000mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving's size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Spirulina powder (Spirulina platensis), coating agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agent E470b (magnesium stearate).|
How to take ESPIRULINA 1000mg - 120 veg caps:As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule a day.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.