- 25g of protein per service
- Only 118kcal
- 0.08g of sugar
- Aspartame and Acesulfame-K free
- No cholesterol or lactose
- Free of GMOs
What is Soy Protein Isolate?
Soy Protein Isolate by HSN Essentials is a supplement made of vegetable protein, which provides a great alternative for those who follow a diet free of products of animal origin. However, its use is also indicated for all those who don’t follow such a diet, but do want to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
This type of protein is an excellent alternative to protein shakes of Whey protein, or other sources, such as meat or egg albumin.
What are the properties of Soy protein?
It has a complete amino acid profile, which means that we can dispose of the whole spectrum (essential and non-essential amino acids). Thus, its biological value is equivalent to that of an animal protein, soy protein being the only vegetable with this capacity.
When consuming isolated proteins with an adequate diet and exercise regime, they will contribute to maintaining/gaining muscle mass.
Another important aspect is the type of protein, isolate, which means that it has been refined in its production process, removing practically all of the lactose and fats, and obtaining a purer product. In addition, it has not been sweetened with Aspartame or Acesulfame-K.
Free of GMOs
From a health perspective, the raw materials used are from sources that are totally free of GMOs. A Genetically Modified Organism is an organism whose genetic material has been artificially manipulated in a laboratory by genetic engineering, or GE. This relatively new science creates combinations of plants, animals, bacteria and viral genes that do not occur in nature or through traditional cross-breeding methods. In this sense, it is not possible to predict with complete accuracy whetherthese products are health-friendly, therefore they have been totally discarded from use in this product.
Benefits of Soy Protein
Source of quality proteins
In spite of its vegetable origin, we are able to consider it like other popular sources, as it will provide us with the essential amino acids. This way, we will provide a great supply of proteins that contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass, in addition to promoting the maintenance of numerous physiological processes essential for health.
Within its amino acid profile we find the BCAAs or branched amino acids, which form around a third of the total skeletal muscle. The external intake is necessary because they are essential amino acids. This will help towards reducing the damage caused by physical stress and breakage of muscle fibres, to promote regeneration and creation of new muscle mass, resulting in better performance. (1)
Support for the immune system and antioxidant action
Soy has gained certain popularity due to its general applications as a health support. It contains high quantities of isoflavones and saponins, however two of the types of isoflavones that it contains and especially help to promote health, are genistein and daidzein. Both of them can neutralize free radicals, which are agents that produce oxidative damage at a cellular level in all of the tissues that form our body's systems. Therefore, they stimulate and improve the immune system function, strengthening it. (2)
How to take Soy Protein?
When it comes to taking soy protein, we have several options. One idea is making shakes, with water or vegetable milk. This way it will serve as a perfect shake for after training. For breakfast, adding the product to a bowl of cereals, will increase the protein content.
We can also make recipes such as muffins, pancakes, cupcakes or sponge cakes.
On the other hand, it can be combined with other sources, from within our diet, and complete our nutritional requirements with a healthy diet.
What to combine with Soy Protein
Soy protein can be combined with practically any type of product, and taken both in the cutting or bulking phase. Among the products that we can take, we can mention:
- Vegetable proteins (if we follow a vegan or vegetarian diet) or any other source of protein
- Amino Acids
- Hormonal precursors
- Multivitamins and minerals
Soy Protein Isolate is offered in a 2Kg bag format with a zip closure, available in two flavors: chocolate and vanilla.
Who can take Soy Protein?
- Anyone seeking to meet daily protein requirements through a vegetable source.
- People that are intolerant to lactose.
1. Shenoy S, Dhawan M, Singh Sandhu J. Four Weeks of Supplementation With Isolated Soy Protein Attenuates Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage and Enhances Muscle Recovery in Well Trained Athletes: A Randomized Trial. Asian J Sports Med. 2016 May 23;7(3):e33528. eCollection 2016 Sep.
2. Clair RS, Anthony M. Soy, isoflavones and atherosclerosis. Handb Exp Pharmacol. 2005;(170):301-23.
Nutritional Facts SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2Kg CHOCOLATE|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Daily dose: 30g|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||0g||++|
|of which sugars||0,1g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Soy protein isolate, cocoa powder, chocolate flavour, carob powder, thickener E412 (guar gum), thickener E415 (xanthan gum), sodium chloride, stabilizer E466 (sodium carboxymethyl cellulose), dextrose, maltodextrin, sweetener E955 (sucralose), monopotassium phosphate.|
How to take PROTEÍNA DE SOJA AISLADA:Take 1 scoop (30g) per service. Mix it with 150-250ml of milk or water, mix it and consume.
Amino Acid Profile SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
- Proteína de sojaOriginaria de China, se dice que la soja comenzó a cultivarse hace miles de años, es una legumbre...
- Deportista vegano: Rompiendo los dogmasLas dietas fitness, especialmente aquellas diseñadas para aumentar la masa muscular, parecen ir obligatoriamente ligadas al tupper de arroz con pollo y a la tortilla de clara de huevo...
- Top 11 mejores fuentes proteína vegetal¿Por qué necesitamos consumir proteínas? Constituyen uno de los nutrientes fundamentales para cualquier proceso biológico...
- Top 3 recetas veganas para una dieta fitnessUna alimentación vegana equilibrada supone una nutrición adecuada y además ayuda a evitar muchas sustancias poco saludables presentes en los productos de origen animal...
- Alimentos que contiene proteína de sojaLa soja es un frijol, técnicamente una legumbre, que se utiliza para producir muchos alimentos populares...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.
Good source of protein
Monika , 03/04/2017
Taste nice, also good only with water. It would be better in plastic box not in bag anyway.
Carlos , 19/10/2016
Sabe bien y se disuelve bien. Excelente opción para los que no tomen proteínas de origen animal