- Resveratrol from Polygonum Cuspidatum
- Only 1 capsule per day
- Each capsule provides 120mg of resveratrol
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- 120 Capsules per packet
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory of the U.E.
- HACCP Certificate
What is Resveratrol by HSNessentials?
Resveratrol by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement that provides 120mg of resveratrol from the plant Polygonum Cuspidatum.
Resveratrol (3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene) is a polyphenolic flavonoid found naturally in more than 70 plant species.
It belongs to a group of defense molecules called phytoalexins. The fact that it is a phytoalexin means it is an enzyme that is naturally produced in some plants as a defense against stress produced by situations such as infections by pathogens like bacteria and fungi or to protect themselves from UV irradiation.
Sources of Resveratrol
- Vegetable Sources: In the wild, resveratrol is found naturally in the woody parts of the pine, in the skin of some berries (such as gooseberries, blueberries or blackberries), in grapes, in some nuts such as peanuts or walnuts. Resveratrol is found in high concentrations in wine. We can also find it in large quantities in a plant called Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum). The amount of Resveratrol in the different sources is variable and will depend on several factors, such as, for example, the skin of the grape that depends on the type of crop, geographical area, humidity, etc.
- Supplementation: Resveratrol is available as a nutritional supplement and is usually extracted from the grape extract and Polygonum Cuspidatum extract, among others. Most of the dietary supplements we find on the market, including Resveratrol from HSNessential, are derived from the Polygonum Cuspidatum extract because this plant has one of the highest concentrations of resveratrol found in nature.
Properties of Resveratrol by HSNessentials
- Resveratrol extracted from the plant Polygonum Cuspidatum: Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) is a perennial plant native to Japan, China and Korea. It was incorporated to Great Britain and the United States in the 19th century as an ornamental plant. The root extract of Polygonum Cuspidatum contains 7 times more Resveratrol than the grape and has been consumed by humans for hundreds of years.
- Vegetable capsules: For the preparation of the resveratrol capsules no ingredient of animal origin has been used so it is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
How to take Resveratrol?
It is advisable to take 1 capsule of resveratrol a day with the meal you choose (during breakfast, lunch or dinner).
How to combine Resveratrol?
Resveratrol can be combined with a multitude of products, but it is important to notice that the product that we are going to combine it with does not contain additional resveratrol or that it has very small amounts.
It is advisable to combine with Green Tea, Acai, Turmeric and Spirulina.
Who is this Resveratrol supplement aimed at?
- People looking to enrich their diet with the flavonoid Resveratrol.
- Sportspeople and active people.
- People over 50.
Nutritional Facts RESVERATROL 120mg - 120 veg caps
|Information RESVERATROL 120mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving's size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per serving|
|Polygonum Cuspidatum (25% resveratrol)||480mg|
|Ingredients: Polygonum Cuspidatum (25% resveratrol), coating agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agents E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide).|
How to take RESVERATROL 120mg - 120 veg caps:As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule a day with a meal.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.