- Optimal ratio of essential fatty acids Omega-3-6-9
- Mixture of fish, flaxseed and sunflower oils
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Easy-to-swallow soft capsules
What are Omega 3-6-9?
Omega 3-6-9 by HSN Essential is a nutritional supplement that provides an optimal dose of essential fatty acids derived from three sources:
What are Essential Fatty Acids?
The body is able to synthesize most of the fats we get through food, but there are two types of fatty acids that must be ingested through food, since our body can not generate them. They are:
- Linolenic acid (Omega-3)
- Linoleic acid (Omega-6)
Both acids are types of polyunsaturated fats, and they fulfil important physiological functions in our body for our health at the same time as regulating hormonal processes.
It is important that our diet includes sources of this type of fats to meet demands, and otherwise, it would be very feasible to opt for supplementation.
What are the functions of Essential Fatty Acids?
They provide a support for the cells of the nervous system, the cell membrane, and for the regulation of very important substances: prostaglandins.
Among the most noticeable functions, we can find:
- Regulation of the response to pain and inflammation
- Synthesis of hormones
- Maintenance of the fluidity of cell membranes
- Transport of oxygen via red blood cells to the rest of the tissues that form the organism
Symptoms of an Essential Fatty Acid Deficiency
In fat loss diets, where regimes that are sometimes quite extreme are performed, the supply of these micronutrients may go unnoticed. This is the reason why supplementation gains importance in this sense.
If we do not introduce these fatty acids as predominant elements in our nutrition, some of the following deficiency symptoms may appear:
- Reduced immune function
- Worse skin appearance
- Reduced growth rate
- Problems with proper liver and kidney function
What are the benefits of providing Essential Fatty Acids?
As we can be seen, providing these fats will be directly related to raising our level of health. And among the possible beneficial effects will be:
- Prevention of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). See Study.
- Reduce your risk of heart disease. See Study.
- Reduce menstrual pain. See Study.
- Reduce joint pain and anti-inflammatory effect. See Study.
In addition, sufficient intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6) appears to be important in brain and cardiovascular function, vision, immune and inflammatory responses, production of hormone-like molecules or lipid regulation in blood.
What are the benefits of Essential Fatty Acids for athletes?
The active population, such as athletes and sportspeople, have a series of requirements that are higher than for the rest of the population, as a result of the physical workload to which they are exposed.
In this sense, they can not neglect the correct contribution of these essential nutrients, which will contribute to number of important benefits, from the point of view of sports performance, such as:
- Increased strength and muscular endurance, due to the positive effects on the endocrine system that produces the hormones and enzymes needed to improve sports performance.
- Improved insulin sensitivity, muscle synthesis and the ability of cells to use nutrients efficiently.
- Increased neurological sensitivity and innervation of muscle fibers, which contributes to improvements in both strength and contractile capacity.
- Improved organic strength as a result of increased oxygen transport ability.
- Improved cell membrane permeability, which enhances nutrient absorption and elimination of toxic metabolites resulting from the high intensity of physical efforts.
Presentation of Omega 3-6-9
The main characteristics of these softgels will be that they will not entail any sort of obstacle when taking them, as they are very easy to swallow. On the other hand, they have been enriched with Vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant to preserve the capsules and keep intact the qualities of Omega-3-6 and 9.
Who can take Omega-3-6-9?
- People who want to cover their daily recommended allowance of omega-3-6-9 fatty acids
- Athletes from any sport discipline, to contribute to a correct nutrient supply
- People who see to look after their cardiovascular health
- People in diet periods or cutting stages
Nutritional Facts OMEGA 3-6-9 - 120 softgels
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information OMEGA 3-6-9 - 120 softgels|
|Serving's size: 1 softgel|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Aceite de lino (ALA 50%)||300mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Fish oil, flaxseed oil (50% ALA), sunflower oil, gelatin, coating agent E422 (glycerin), d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E).|
How to take OMEGA 3-6-9:As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel twice a day with meals.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.