- 302mg of Magnesium per daily dosage (2 tablets)
- 80% of the RDA of magnesium per dosage
- Helps fight fatigue
- Essential for a good functioning of the nervous system
- Improves joint and bone health
What is Magnesium Glicinate?
Magnesium Glicinate by HSN Essentials is a supplement made of a combination magnesium and glycine (a non-essential amino-acid), resulting in one of the most bioavailable and absorbable forms of magnesium.
Glicinate is the form of magnesium that is less harmful for the stomach and causes no laxative effect
Magnesium in the human body
Approximately a 60% of this essential mineral is found in our bone system, while the rest of it will be found in the muscles, soft tissues and fluids, including blood. In fact each of our body's cells contains it, due to its great importance.
One of its main functions is acting as a cofactor in physiological processes that are continuously taking place in our body, as well as contributing with the supply of enzymes that have been synthesised.
It is estimated that magnesium participates in more than 600 activities, giving us an idea of its importance.
In short, we can name the main functions:
- Energy metabolism: it is involved in energy production from the foods in our diet.
- Synthesis of proteins: participates in the building processes of new muscle tissues as well as to produce amino acids.
- Support and maintenance of the genetic code: DNA and RNA.
- Muscle function: for contraction and relaxation of muscles when performing both voluntary and involuntary movements (support for the heart muscle).
- Function of the Nervous System: aid in the regulation of neurotransmitters, which enhances communication between neurons, in addition to contributing to neuromuscular function.
What are the benefits of Magnesium?
Magnesium glycinate is the safest option to correct a long-term deficiency. Magnesium is involved in a large number of very important physiological functions.
Magnesium Glicinate properties
It has an essential role in the creation of our body's energy molecules such as the creation of ATP (adenosine triphosphate). It is an activator of numerous coenzymes and participates in protein synthesis. It is essential for nerve impulse transmission, muscle relaxation and maintenance of acid-base balance.
It is also involved in the proper bone and development, and in the parathyroid hormone (hormone involved in regulating metabolism of calcium and phosphorus), vitamin D and bone mechanisms.
Magnesium plays an essential role in the relaxation of blood vessels, helps to regulate blood pressure and promotes the proper functioning of the heart muscle.
It also intervenes in the correct functioning of the intestine and in the regulation of blood sugar levels. Additionally, it may also improve insulin sensitivity.
This supplement may reduce the symptoms of depression, because of its effect on the area of the brain that controls the state of mind and mood.
Despite the evidence of the importance of magnesium, many people do not pay enough attention to it, or think they do not need it. This can be a mistake, and have serious consequences. Nutrition should not be neglected, especially in relation to micronutrients.
Among the possible symptoms due to a magnesium deficit we can observe:
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle cramps
- High blood pressure
- Respiratory problems
- Mental confusion
- Memory problems
- Dizziness and nausea
- Low levels of calcium and potassium
Magnesium glycinate from HSN Essentials is the safest option to correct a long-term deficiency
Who can take Magnesium Glucinate?
- People looking to increase their health by avoiding potential magnesium deficiencies and meeting their daily needs.
- Athletes or active people whose levels of magnesium can be affected by intense training.
Nutritional Facts MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE 302mg - 120 veg caps
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE 302mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving's size: 2 vegetable capsules|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Magnesio (de 1666mg de glicinato de magnesio)||302,4mg||80,6|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Magnesium glycinate (18%), vegetable white capsule, emulsifier E-460i (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent E-470b (magnesium stearate), anti-caking agent E-551 (silicon dioxide).|
How to take GLICINATO DE MAGNESIO 302mg - 120 veg caps:As a nutritional supplement, take 2 vegetable capsules once a day with lunch.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.