- Increases energy levels
- Enhances sexual performance
- Boosts libido
- Regulates hormone production
- Balances testosterone levels
- Decreases menopause symptoms
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- It has a nutritionally dense profile
What is Maca?
Maca by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement that naturally increases the body's resistance to the adverse influences of physical and emotional stress.
Maca is a tuber grown on the high Andean plateau. It is considered to be a natural energizer, with a great tonic effect that improves physical performance in general.
What are the properties of Maca?
It belongs to the group of the adaptogenic plants, those that are capable of normalising or balancing the energetic responses of the body and helping you withstand stressful situations that would normally affect your performance negatively. This increases the capacity of our body to 'adapt' to the environmental factors (stress, food, toxins...).
Maca helps boost the immune system, regulating hormonal balance and increasing brain capacity, positively affecting the general state of the organism.
Above all, Maca is deemed to be one of the best aphrodisiac plants for both men and women. In fact, Maca is also known as the Ginseng of the Andes and Vegetable Viagra and is much used to treat sterility and sexual and reproductive disorders.
Benefits of Maca
Those people who suffer from stress, due to factors such as work, burdens and responsibilities, or even physical exercise, can benefit from reducing the effects of cortisol. This hormone is responsible for increasing our stimulatory response according to the conditions of the environment or because we detect a situation of alarm. In this sense, it is possible to be secreting larger amounts due to the causes previously mentioned, leading to a situation where our adrenal system will be in continuous operation, with the health risk that this involves, physiologically and especially psychologically. It can lead to depressive symptoms, anxiety, irritability, hypertension... Maca can help to solve this situation and thanks to its properties, face these situations, producing a positive effect on our health and performance.
One of the most outstanding effects that it has is as an invigorating, energetic, and aphrodisiac, raising sexual desire in both men and women. Even certain studies (1) reflect that it can have a positive action for people with sexual dysfunction problems.
In relation to sports world, the energy properties along with the sexual appetite, were evidenced in a study (2) that showed the positive results of supplementation in athletes, where both the physical performance in the practice of sports and sexual aspects, were satisfactory.
Reduces symptoms of menopause
Maca root has been widely used as a hormonal regulator, research shows that the high concentration of nutrients and phytochemical content (chemical compounds that are naturally found in plants), may be the contributing agents to this effect. Maca root supplements can cause a reduction of lots of the most common symptoms of menopause, such as flushing, nocturnal perspiration, sleep problems or mood swings.
Who can take Maca?
- Anyone looking to increase their vitality and energy levels.
- Athletes or people subject to great physical or mental stress.
- People who often feel down, fatigued, or weak.
- Men and women wishing to maintain a correct sexual health.
1. Dording CM, Fisher L, Papakostas G, Farabaugh A, Sonawalla S, Fava M, Mischoulon D. A double-blind, randomized, pilot dose-finding study of maca root (L. meyenii) for the management of SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2008 Fall;14(3):182-91. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5949.2008.00052.x.
2. Stone M1, Ibarra A, Roller M, Zangara A, Stevenson E. A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Dec 10;126(3):574-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.09.012. Epub 2009 Sep 23.
Nutritional Facts MACA 500mg - 120 veg caps
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information MACA 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving's size: 1 vegetable capsule|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: 5:1 Maca extract, white vegetable capsule (capsule), anti-caking agents E 470b (magnesium stearate) and E 551 (silicon dioxide).|
How to take MACA 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 capsules a day with food.
- Importancia de la MacaLa Maca es una raíz vegetal que fue encontrada originalmente en Perú. Se utiliza tradicionalmente por sus propiedades energizantes...
- Plantas con propiedades adaptógenasLas plantas adaptógenas son aquellas capaces de incrementar la resistencia del cuerpo a las influencias adversas del estrés físico y emocional...
- Top Suplementos para la disfunción erectilActualmente, son muchos los hombres que padecen, en distintos grados, de disfunción eréctil. Existen diversos factores que pueden provocar este malestar que van desde los fisiológicos hasta los psicológicos...
- Consejos para Aumentar la Testosterona de Manera NaturalExisten muchos factores a la hora de determinar qué cantidad de músculo fabricará tu cuerpo, tales como...
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.