- 500mg of Garcinia Cambogia extract
- 120 vegetable capsules per pot
- No middle-men, straight from the manufacturer
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory
- HACCP and ISO 22000 certificates
What is Garcinia Cambogia by HSNessentials?
Garcinia Cambogia by HSNessentials is a supplement made from Garcinia Cambogia extract. Each capsule provides 500mg of Garcinia Cambogia and 300mg of hydroxycitric acid (a substance found naturally in garcinia cambogia).
Garcinia Cambogia, also known as Garcinia gummi-gutta or Malabar tamarind, is the extract of a fruit that grows in a perennial tree native to Asia, South Africa and Polynesia. It has a lobular and squashed shape, much like a small pumpkin of a yellow-orange colour (colour of the pericarp, which is the thick and hard part (shell)) and it has 6-8 grooves. Its interior is very similar to the mangosteen fruit that belongs to the same family.
Characteristics of Garcinia Cambogia b HSNessentials
- Maximum quality Garcinia Cambogia: This supplement has been submitted to the quality controls that are currently in legislation, to ensure the origin, quality and purity of the product.
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory: This product has been developed in a laboratory that is certified by the EU, which means that it has been subjected to rigorous quality controls in force by the Law that assure the origin, quality and purity of the product. Includes HACCP and ISO 22000 certificates.
- Vegetable capsules: For the production of the Garcinia Cambogia capsules no animal-origin ingredients have been used, thus this product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Garcinia Cambogia and weight loss
Following the examination of the beneficial effects of Garcinia Cambogia, a study was carried on the loss of fat upon the supplementation with this plant extract. The conclusion of this study revealed that: 'Garcinia Cambogia reduced the accumulated abdominal fat in subjects, regardless of sex, that had a visceral fat accumulation type of obesity. No rebound effect was observed. Therefore, it is expected that Garcinia Cambogia may be useful for the prevention and reduction of visceral fat accumulation.' (1)
What to combine with Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia extract can be combined with a multitude of dietary supplements, it just has to be kept in mind that the combining product does not contain additional Garcinia Cambogia. This product is recommended to be consumed with Chromium Picolinate, Green Coffee Extract, Chitosan or White Bean Extract among others.
Who is this Garcinica Cambogia supplement for?
- People looking to add to their usual diet a supplement made from the highest quality Garcinia Cambogia extract.
1. Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, Shen M, Okuhara Y, Shigematsu N, Tomi H, Furuse M, Yoshino G, Shimasaki H. Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 2003 Sep;64(8):551-67. doi: 10.1016/j.curtheres.2003.08.006.
Nutritional Facts GARCINIA CAMBOGIA 500mg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information GARCINIA CAMBOGIA 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Garcinia Cambogia dry extract (fruit) (60% hydroxycitric acid), coating agent E466 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), maltodextrin, bulking agent E341 ii) (dibasic calcium phosphate), anti-caking agents E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide), colorant E171 (titanium dioxide).|
How to take GARCINIA CAMBOGIA 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules daily preferably with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.