- Mixture of 20 'Green Superfoods'
- Extracts of plants, fruits, vegetables and seaweed powder
- Rich in phytonutrients, vitamins, amino acids, minerals and fiber
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is Complete Nutri Greens?
Complete Nutri Greens by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement that mixes 20 of the best 'green superfoods', which are those food products that in their natural state provide us with a high quantity of nutrients, that are not only necessary for the body but also offer additional benefits for our health.
What are the properties of Complete Nutri Greens?
This blend of superfoods is a cocktail of phytonutrients, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Among other green superfoods, we find chlorella and spirulina which contribute to the cleansing of the body and provide vegetable proteins of a great biological value. (1)
It includes apple, wheat and oat fibers, that provide benefits for human health.
Beet (2), pomegranate (3) and grape seed (4) contain different types of antioxidants, such as flavonoids or carotenoids that fight free radicals in the body. For this reason they are considered 'anti-aging foods'. Thanks to having anti-inflammatory properties, they are very beneficial for people with cardiovascular disorders as they are very useful for improving blood circulation.
Siberian Ginseng is a plant traditionally used for its adaptive and toning capacities of the body in general. It helps to fight both physical and mental stress, while helping to increase the sense of energy and well-being. This effect is further enhanced by green tea, which provides stimulants that increase energy. (5)
Green tea is considered to be helpful when you want to regulate blood lipids, like in weight loss processes. It is an antioxidant that acts as a mild diuretic and helps protect blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. (6)
Ginkgo biloba is a plant that improves blood circulation, even at a brain level. It is very beneficial to reinforce cognitive functions, such as memory and concentration. (7)
Blueberries are rich in anthocyanins, phytonutrients with a great antioxidant effect. They also prevent bacteria growth, and maintain a correct digestive function, avoiding intestinal inflammations or gastroenteritis. (8)
Who is this product for?
- Anyone looking to complete their diet with a natural and highly nutritious product that provides antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Indicated for detox plans, weight management regimes or for people who want to carry out general body cleansing.
- Suitable for people looking for support for their immune system and digestive function.
- Ideal for vegetarian or vegan diets.
¿A quién está dirigido este producto?
- Cualquier persona que busque complementar su dieta con un producto natural y altamente nutritivo que le aporte antioxidantes, vitaminas, minerales y fibra.
- Indicado para planes detox, planes de control de peso o en personas que quieran hacer una limpieza general del organismo.
- Indicado para personas que buscan un apoyo para su sistema inmune y su función digestiva.
- Ideal para dietas vegetarianas o veganas.
1. Wu Q, Liu L, Miron A, Klímová B, Wan D, Kuca K. The antioxidant, immunomodulatory, and anti-inflammatory activities of Spirulina: an overview. Arch Toxicol. 2016 Aug;90(8):1817-40. doi: 10.1007/s00204-016-1744-5. Epub 2016 Jun 3.
2. Guldiken B, Toydemir G, Nur Memis K, Okur S, Boyacioglu D, Capanoglu E. Home-Processed Red Beetroot (Beta vulgaris L.) Products: Changes in Antioxidant Properties and Bioaccessibility. Int J Mol Sci. 2016 Jun 1;17(6). pii: E858. doi: 10.3390/ijms17060858.
3. Shaygannia E, Bahmani M, Zamanzad B, Rafieian-Kopaei M. A Review Study on Punica granatum L. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2016 Jul;21(3):221-7. doi: 10.1177/2156587215598039. Epub 2015 Jul 30.
4. Natella F, Belelli F, Gentili V, Ursini F, Scaccini C. Grape seed proanthocyanidins prevent plasma postprandial oxidative stress in humans. J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Dec 18;50(26):7720-5.
5. Kang S, Min H.Ginseng, the 'Immunity Boost': The Effects of Panax ginseng on Immune System.J Ginseng Res. 2012 Oct;36(4):354-68. doi: 10.5142/jgr.2012.36.4.354
6. SARAH C. FORESTER and JOSHUA D. LAMBERT. Antioxidant effects of green tea. Published online 2011 May 2. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000641
7. Suliman NA, Mat Taib CN, Mohd Moklas MA, Adenan MI, Hidayat Baharuldin MT, Basir R. Establishing Natural Nootropics: Recent Molecular Enhancement Influenced by Natural Nootropic. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2016;2016:4391375. doi: 10.1155/2016/4391375. Epub 2016 Aug 30.
8. Wang LJ, Su S, Wu J, Du H, Li SS, Huo JW, Zhang Y, Wang LS. Variation of anthocyanins and flavonols in Vaccinium uliginosum berry in Lesser Khingan Mountains and its antioxidant activity. Food Chem. 2014 Oct 1;160:357-64. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.03.081. Epub 2014 Mar 25.
Nutritional Facts COMPLETE NUTRI GREENS 500g NO FLAVOUR
|Information COMPLETE NUTRI GREENS 500g NO FLAVOUR|
|Serving size: 1 dispenser (10g)|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Amount per serving|
|Mezcla de superalimentos verdes||20g|
|Ingredients: Blend of green superfoods: [Emulsifier E322 (soy lecithin]), spirulina, apple fiber powder [preservatives E220-228 (sulphur dioxide and sulphites)], barley powder, wheat powder, oat fiber powder, alfalfa powder, Chlorella (from red cell wall), soya sprout powder, acerola, red beetroot powder, pomegranate seed, Siberian ginseng, carrot powder, tomato juice, astragalus root powder, spinach leaf, broccoli powder, Ginkgo biloba, green tea leaf, grape seed, elderberry (whole fruit powder), blueberries (whole fruit powder).|
How to take COMPLETE NUTRI GREENS 500g NEUTRO:Take 1 scoop (10g) with your shakes, juice to water (250ml). Take 2 scoops (20g) a day.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.