- Provides an effective dose of collagen
- Enriched with magnesium and organic silicon
- Promotes joint and bone health
- Regenerates connective tissue and improves skin elasticity
- Reduces flaccidity, joint pain and loss of bone mass
- Includes Vitamin C and D3
What is Collagen Organic Silicon & Magnesium?
Collagen Organic Silicon & Magnesium by HSN Essentials is a formula that combines three noteworthy ingredients for a correct maintenance of health, which are marine collagen, magnesium and organic silicon.
What is Collagen and what are its properties?
Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the body, representing about 80% of our connective tissues, as it constitutes 30% of the proteins in mammals and 7% of the body weight. Its main function is to provide structural support to the wide variety of tissues which are found in the different systems that constitute a part of our body, such as the bone and connective tissue, including cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and muscle mass.
Collagen is vital to maintain the elasticity and flexibility of organs and tissues. Collagen fiber is combined with a wide range of substances and mineral s in the body to form structures. This is the case of skin, the organ with the largest extent of our body, made of a series of layers, such as the dermis (layer that is found between the epidermis, the most superficial layer, and the hypodermis, the lower layer), where collagen along with elastin (protein) form a fiber network to sustain the organ.
In the bone tissue, collagen combines with calcium crystals, making a rigid and firm structure. In cartilage (connective tissue found in joints) it mixes with elastin and the extracellular matrix, making a sponge-like layer to provide a completely different function. In joints it exerts a articular protection, by absorbing intra-articular impacts, allowing the deformation and recovery of the initial position, when facing mechanical tension and compression efforts (generated by a movement pattern), it also maintains the correct lubrication, avoiding the friction between the ends of the bones.
The synthesis of collagen begins to decline progressively from the age of 20 to 30 years old, at approximately 1.5% per year of age, decreasing considerably by the age of 45. At the age of 60, production declines by more than 35%.
This reduction of collagen in the body is one of the main aggravating factors for problems related to the bones and joints to start to show, such as arthrosis or osteoarthritis, which tend to produce acute pain and inflammation of the joint. The degeneration of the cartilage also begins, losing its function as a protective support against articular impacts and raising, if possible, the damage and perceived pain. In addition, this joint deterioration leads to progressive loss of range of movement.
On another note, regarding skin maintenance, ageing signs will start to magnify, and with it the first wrinkles, where the skin has lost its distinctive elasticity and firmness.
What are the benefits of Collagen?
- Contributes to a proper maintenance of the skin structure: reducing the appearance of wrinkles, keeping smoothness and firmness, moisturising, eliminating flaccidity, mitigating cellulite, and fighting acne.
- Reduces the time needed for healing and curing skin tissue and wounds.
- Bone health support: cartilage maintenance and regeneration, joint lubrication, bone and tooth maintenance and strengthening.
- Fights the symptoms of arthritis
What are the properties of Collagen Organic Silicon & Magnesium?
Taking collagen with organic silicon, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin D will provide a synergistic effect for the maintenance of connective tissue.
- Magnesium is a mineral that is responsible for the proper functioning of certain enzymes of the body, it produces energy, it also acts as a muscle relaxant and, like collagen, it contributes to bone regeneration.
- Silicon supports the production of collagen and elastin. It also intervenes in the correct bone mineralization, improves the functioning of arteries and the cardiovascular system in general, improves the texture and resistance of the skin among many other functions.
- Calcium is a mineral that intervenes in the development of strong bones and teeth. It also is involved in other important functions, such as: blood coagulation, sending and receiving nervous signs, and muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant. It also has an important role in the synthesis of the collagen structure, the healing of wounds, the function of the immune system and in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin D promotes the growth and mineralization of bones and increases intestinal absorption of calcium.
Who can benefit from taking Collagen with Organic Silicon & Magnesium?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes as a protection mechanism against the premature articular deterioration produced by sports activities, especially referring to a high level or large volume of training. Additionally, it helps to avoid the loss of articular mobility as a consequence of the deterioration of cartilage. In cases of bone injury, such as meniscus surgery, it may mean shortening recovery times.
- Collagen with organic silicon is ideal for anyone who suffers from joint pain, due to symptoms of pathologies related to joint problems, such as arthritis (both early and later stages), helping decrease the pain caused, and regenerate the tissue.
- Anyone looking for a product to maintain an optimum skin appearance, increasing its health and showing a more rejuvenated face, reduced wrinkles and signs of decay, such as lack of elasticity and sagging skin. Improves cellulite.
Nutritional Facts COLLAGEN + ORGANIC SILICA & MAGNESIUM - 180 tabs
|Information COLLAGEN + ORGANIC SILICA & MAGNESIUM - 180 tabs|
|Serving's size: 2 tablets|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Colágeno marino hidrolizado||1200mg||++|
|Magnesio (de citrato de magnesio 16% ion magnesio)||39.4mg||10,5|
|Calcio (de carbonato cálcico (40% ion calcio)||46,4mg||5,8|
|Magnesio (de hidróxido de magnesio 60% ion magnesio)||24mg||6,4|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||20mg||25|
|Bamboo (Bambusa arundinacea)||10mg||++|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1,66mcg||33,2|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Hydrolyzed marine collagen (fish), magnesium citrate (123 mg), calcium carbonate (58 mg), magnesium hydroxide (20 mg), bulking agent E460i (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent E470b (magnesium stearate) ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anti-caking agent E551 (silicon dioxide), bamboo dry extract (Bambusa arundinacea L.- 70% silicon), cholecalciferol (vitamin d3).|
How to take COLÁGENO + SILICIO ORGÁNICO & MAGNESIO - 180 tabs:As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets three times a day with meals.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.