- Calcium Citrate Vitamin D3 in capsules
- Contains Vitamin D in the form of cholecalciferol
- Contains calcium in the form of calcium citrate
- Vitamin D and Calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Each capsule provides 7.5µg of Vitamin D
- Each capsule provides 150mg of Calcium
- 120 Capsules per pot
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory
- HACCP Certificate
What is Calcium Citrate Vitamin D3 by HSN Essentials?
Calcium Citrate Vitamin D3 by HSNessential is a nutritional supplement that helps meet recommended daily dose of the mineral calcium and vitamin D.
Calcium is a macromineral that fulfils diverse functions in the organism, among which are the following:
- Contributes to normal blood coagulation
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal muscle function
- Contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the digestive enzymes
- Plays a role in the process of cell division and specialization
- Required for the maintenance of normal bones
Vitamin D or calciferol, belongs to the group of fat-soluble vitamins. Amongst the functions of vitamin D are:
- Contributing to the maintenance of normal bones
- Contributing to the normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributing to normal blood levels of calcium
- Helping maintain normal muscle function
- Helping maintain normal teeth
- Contributing to the normal function of the immune system
- Participating in the process of cell division
The combination of Calcium and Vitamin D:
- Help to reduce the loss of the bone mineral in postmenopausal women. The low mineral density in bone is a risk factor for osteoporosis bone fractures.
- They are necessary for a normal growth and bone development in children.
What to combine Calcium Citrate Vitamin D3 with?
Calcium and Vitamin D3 supplements can be combined with a multitude of products.
Just be aware that the combining product does not provide additional calcium or vitamin D.
It is advisable to combine with Phosphorus, Vitamin K, Magnesium and Collagen.
Who is this Calcium and Vitamin D supplement aimed at?
- People looking to meet their daily requirements of Calcium and Vitamin D.
- People who do not carry out an adequate diet.
- Sportspeople and active people.
- People over 50.