- 120 vegetable capsules
- Only 1 capsule a day
- Each capsule provides 500mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid
- 120 vegetable capsules per pot
- No intermediaries, straight from the manufacturer
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified E.U. Laboratory
- HACCP and ISO 22000 Certificates
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha Lipoic Acid by HSNessentials is a supplement that provides 500mg of alpha lipoic acid per capsule. Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), commonly known as thioctic acid or lipoic acid. Structurally, ALA is a fatty acid that has two sulfur atoms and with the following chemical nomenclature: 1,2-dithiolane-3-pentanoic acid.
Our body can produce it from octanoic acid. We also obtain small amounts of alpha lipoic acid from some food products that we consume daily, but many people decide to add it to their diet as a dietary supplement.
Characteristics of Alpha Lipoic Acid from HSNessentials
- 500mg of quality alpha lipoic acid: Each capsule provides 500mg of alpha lipoic acid. The raw material used in the production process has been examined and analyzed to comply with the strictest specifications necessary for its subsequent use.
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory: This product has been developed in an EU certified laboratory and has undergone rigorous quality controls under the current Legislation that ensure the origin, quality and purity of the product. Includes HACCP and ISO 22000 seals.
- Vegetable capsules: For the elaboration of the alpha lipoic acid capsules no animal origin ingredients have been used, therefore it is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
ALA and cellular ageing prevention
Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant nutritional supplement due to its capacity to eliminate and inactivate free radicals, that are the cause of aging. Alpha Lipoic Acid is unique among the natural antioxidants because of its capacity to satisfy a great number of requirements, therefore it is a therapeutic agent that is potentially efficient for many conditions that are related to oxidative damage.
ALA supplementation has many beneficial effects on the regression of the mitochondrial function and on the oxidative stress connected to several diseases and ageing. (1)
What to combine with ALA?
Alpha-lipoic acid can be mixed with a multitude of supplements, it just has to be kept in mind that the combined product should not contain additional alpha lipoic acid.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) can be combined with:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Green Tea
- Vitamin C
Who is this alpha lipoic acid supplement for?
- Anyone seeking to add an ALA supplement to their regular diet.
- Sportsmen and active people.
- People over the age of 50.
1. Tibullo D, Li Volti G, Giallongo C, Grasso S, Tomassoni D, Anfuso CD, Lupo G, Amenta F, Avola R, Bramanti V. Biochemical and clinical relevance of alpha lipoic acid: antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity, molecular pathways and therapeutic potential. Inflamm Res. 2017 Jul 4. doi: 10.1007/s00011-017-1079-6.
Nutritional Facts ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) 500mg - 120 veg caps
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information ALPHA LIPOIC ACID (ALA) 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving's size: 1 vegetable capsule|
|Amount per serving|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||500mg|
|Ingredients: Alpha-lipoic acid, capsule (glazing agent E464 [hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose]), colour E171 (titanium dioxide), anti-caking agent E470b (magnesium stearate).|
How to take ÁCIDO ALFA LIPOICO (ALA) 500mg - 120 veg caps:As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily preferably with food.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.