Currently we haven't got this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
B-100 by Health Genesis is a composition formulated from the Vitamin B Complex together with other nutritional factors that act synergistically.
This formula boosts the absorption and provides the body with the daily requirements of vitamins of this type. Include this compound in your daily diet and help your body to be more productive and effective in energy terms, improving the metabolism. These vitamins belong to the so-called hydrosoluble vitamins and include the following:
- Vitamin B1 o Thiamine. Intervenes in the transformation of sugars, metabolism of oxygen and plays an important role in the nervous system.
- Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin. Increases the production of red blood cells and regulates the immune system, restoring tissues.
- Vitamin B3 or Niacin. Improves blood circulation while also lowering bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid. Is key for the corresponding absorption of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Its deficiency causes a lowering of defences, causing cases of infection, haemorrhage, weakness and nausea.
- Vitamin B6 or Pyridoxine. Favours the immune system, the nervous system and combat anaemia. Intervenes in the synthesis of red blood cells and hormones. BY its action in the synthesis of proteins, it participates in the production of antibodies. Regulates sodium and potassium.
- Vitamin B8 or Biotin. Involved in processes of the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, amino acids and purines. It participates in the synthesis and degradation of fats and amino acids.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid. Recommended for people who suffer from anaemia or are smokers or consume alcohol, given that said substances mean that B vitamins are not absorbed by the organism. It helps treat people with tachycardia.
- Vitamin B12 or Cobalamin. It plays an important role in the cellular health of the brain and the blood, thereby fighting anaemia. It improves memory, helps the production process for red blood cells and maintains the central nervous system.
- Choline. Prevents the accumulation of fat in the liver, helping it to metabolise in the rest of the body. It has a beneficial effect on the nervous system and the memory.
- Inositol. Intervenes in the nervous system, improving the transmission of nerve impulses. It has a lipotropic effect, helping to mobilize fatty acids. It maintains cholesterol levels.
- PABA. Forms part of folic acid. Its use is necessary for the correct function of nervous system processes, improving the state of the skin and hair, reducing fatigue, improving the ability to digest food and improve the mood. Without any risk for the health, given that any surplus is not accumulated and is excreted through the urine.
Nutritional Facts VITAMIN B-100 - 100 caps
|Information VITAMIN B-100 - 100 caps|
|Serving's size: 1 capsules|
|Amount per serving||RDA*|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||100mg||6667|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||100mg||7142,86|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||100mg||500|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||100mg||7142,86|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||100µg||4000|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||10mg||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.