Currently we haven't got this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
Choline & Inositol by Health Genesis is a totally natural nutritional supplement which enables you to improve the health of your nervous system. These two compounds belong to the family of B group vitamins.
Choline can be found naturally in the tissues of animals, eggs, entrails, red meat. The principal consequences of a deficiency in this vitamin:
- Accumulation of lipids in the liver.
- Afflictions of the skin
- Cerebral diseases such as Alzheimers and Parkinsons.
Thickening of the arteries. To prevent such symptoms, an adequate amount of this powerful vitamin will suffice every day. We are benefited by its use, given that amongst its benefits are:
- Improves ability to concentrate and mental clarity.
- Combats Alzheimers, improving memory.
- Reduces insomnia.
- Psychomotor problems.
- Detoxifies the liver.
- Helps pregnant women in the development of the foetus.
- Improves the cardiovascular system.
- Keeps the cholesterol regulated In relation to Inositol, we can obtain it from eating fruit and vegetables, cereals and pulses, nuts... Its properties:
- Act on the central nervous system, improving nerve impulses.
- Mobilize fatty acids from the liver, preventing their accumulation and subsequent consequences.
- Improves constipation by stimulating the gastrointestinal tract.
- Keeps cholesterol levels stable. therapeutic uses that derive from taking it:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Attention deficit.
- Prevention of certain types of cancer.
Another important quality attributed to Inositol is that of detoxifying the organism through its ability to attach to certain minerals, such as for example toxic metals. Through phytates, they ensure heavy metals are eliminated in the faces without them crossing into the blood from the intestine.
Nutritional Facts HG CHOLINE & INOSITOL 500mg - 100 caps
|Information HG CHOLINE & INOSITOL 500mg - 100 caps|
|Serving's size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per serving||RDA*|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.