Currently we haven't this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
VITAMINA E-400 IU by Good Natural is a Vitamin E supplement, the most important antioxidant for the human being and the first defence against lipid peroxidation. Vitamin E plays a key role in the protection of cells against the oxidation caused by free radicals.
Vitamin E is thought to be the heart vitamin, given that the requirements for this vitamin must be covered to ensure a healthy heart. It is a vitamin, which together with vitamin A and C, forms the group of antioxidant vitamins.
Vitamin E also acts on the following systems:
- Nervous system: prevents destruction of the myelin sheaths, which in turn prevents us from developing degenerative cerebral disorders.
- Cardiovascular system: avoids oxidation of the good or LDL cholesterol, thereby protecting the vascular endothelium and reducing the risk of suffering from any cardiovascular disease. Muscle system: helps to repair muscle tissues and prevent injury
VITAMIN E-400 IU by Good Natural is indicated for:
- Use as antioxidant protection.
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- Prevent cellular ageing.
- Prevent degenerative cerebral diseases
- Help with muscle recovery.
Nutritional Facts VITAMIN E 400IU - 100 softgels
|Information VITAMIN E 400IU - 100 softgels|
|Serving's size: 1 softgel|
|Amount per serving||RDA*|
|Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols)||400IU||1333|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable glycerine and soybean oil.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.