Currently we haven't got this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
GREEN TEA 500mg - 120 veg caps
Before 14.89 €
Now 11.91 €Save 2.98 €Save 2.98 €
C-1000 W/ROSE HIPS & BIOS
Before 10.90 €
Now 9.26 €Save 1.64 €Save 1.64 €
C-1000 BUFFERED - 90 tabs
Before 13.90 €
Now 11.81 €Save 2.09 €Save 2.09 €
SELENIUM 200mcg - 90 caps
Before 8.90 €
Now 7.57 €Save 1.33 €Save 1.33 €
RED OMEGA - 90 softgels
Before 19.90 €
Now 16.92 €Save 2.98 €Save 2.98 €
ALFALFA LEAF 500mg - 100 veg caps
Before 6.90 €
Now 5.86 €Save 1.04 €Save 1.04 €
SUPER C 1000 - 100 tabs10.49 €
LUTEIN 10mg - 60 softgels
Before 11.90 €
Now 10.12 €Save 1.78 €Save 1.78 €
GLUTATHIONE 500mg - 60 veg caps
Before 33.89 €
Now 28.81 €Save 5.08 €Save 5.08 €
Before 23.90 €
Now 20.32 €Save 3.58 €Save 3.58 €
Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant considered to be the universal antioxidant as in addition to having its own antioxidant action, it also gives way to all the cells (mitochondria), thereby allowing greater capacity to trap the free radicals regardless of where they are.
The antioxidant properties of this nutrient are much more powerful than those of vitamin C or vitamin A. It has even been proven that it is capable of renewing the antioxidants in the body itself, increasing their power.
Principal characteristics and benefits of alpha lipoic acid
- Antioxidant properties capable of blocking the negative effects of free radicals
- Helps the B complex vitamins to produce energy from proteins, fats and carbohydrates in food.
- Alpha lipoic acid enters the brain and directly protects the cells that most need it. Once in the brain it increases the levels of glutathione (a specific antioxidant), protecting it from free radicals. Low glutathione levels are linked to cerebral disorders such as Parkinsons, Alzheimers and Dementia.
- Helps to protect cardiac health, increasing the efficiency of the heart.
- Protects the arteries, capillaries and veins.
- It is a powerful protector for the liver and is very important in treating diseases such as hepatitis C. It is also much used in treating drug overdoses, alcoholic hepatitis, intoxications from poison and patients who have been irradiated.
- Combats wrinkles.
- Reduces stress.
- Prevents premature ageing.
- Favours elasticity of the skin and softens it.
- Inhibits replication of the AIDS virus.
- Eliminates from the body heavy metals such as lead and mercury.
Nutritional Facts ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 600mg - 60 caps
|Information ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 600mg - 60 caps|
|Serving's size: 1 capsule|
|Amount per serving||RDA*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||600mg||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin, rice powder, vegetable magnesium stearate and silica.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.