Gold Nutrition EXTREME GEL is a delicious gel prepared to provide instant energy when most needed, delay fatigue and speed recovery.
EXTREME GEL is formulated with:
- A concentrate of quick-absorbing carbohydrates
- Branched-chain amino-acids (BCAA's)
- Vitamins B, C and E
- Sodium and potassium
Nutrition Gold EXTREME GEL contains sugars of high glycemic index and rapid absorption that quickly relepnish the glucose, while the level of sodium and potassium you need to maintain exercise intensity over time.
Moreover, high glycemic index carbohydrates stimulate insulin production. Insulin is an anabolic hormone that will provide the following benefits:
- Enhances muscle growth because it increases the amount of amino-acids entering the muscle cells through GLUT-4's action ( info).
- It stimulates growth hormone is a major anabolic hormone that will provide you multiple benefits ( info).
- Reduces levels of cortisol. Cortisol is a hormone that increases during periods of physical activity, leading to musuclar catabolism and immune system deficiency ( info).
Gold Nutrition EXTREME GEL is enriched with branched-chain amino-acids (BCAA's).
Nutritional Facts EXTREME X GEL (GUARANA) WILD FRUITS - 24x40g
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information EXTREME X GEL (GUARANA) WILD FRUITS - 24x40g|
|Serving's size: 1 gel (40 g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||4,8g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
How to take EXTREME X GEL (GUARANÁ) - 40g:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 gel every hour during training. Drink water or isotonic drink after using it.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.