Currently we haven't this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
Now 4.96€Save 1.94€Save 1.94€
EVORDX 2.0 440g FRUIT PUNCH
Now 17.93€Save 6.97€Save 6.97€
Now 4.49€Save 2.41€Save 2.41€
MALIC ACID 150g
Now 7.13€Save 2.77€Save 2.77€
LCM L-CITRULINE MALATE - 150 caps21.00€
EVORDX 400 g BLOOD ORANGE
Now 17.92€Save 6.97€Save 6.97€
PALATINOSE 3 Kg NEUTRAL
Now 19.36€Save 7.54€Save 7.54€
Now 3.52€Save 1.38€Save 1.38€
Now 2.07€Save 4.83€Save 4.83€
Now 9.71€Save 3.78€Save 3.78€
- Increases performance, reduces tiredness and fatigue during training
- Increases the bodys antioxidant capabilities
- Enriched with electrolytes
- Covers vitamin C and vitamin B6 requirements
Pre Shock by Gear is an ultra-concentrated pre-trainer supplement designed to increase your energy levels and achieve greater endurance and intensity during training.
The Pre Shock formula includes the optimal combination of stimulant substances such as caffeine which increases your energy levels, with ingredients to improve strength and performance such as Beta-Alanine, Taurine, Arginine, Citrulline and Glucoronolactone.
- Caffeine is a great stimulant of the central nervous system that reduces the perception of tiredness and fatigue, improving performance during training.
- Arginine, together with Agmatine sulphate and Citrulline favor the production in the body of nitric oxide. Citrulline also helps the body to do away with ammonia, a sub-product of exercise. This compensation enables the body to recover quicker after training.
- Beta-alanine increases muscle levels of carnosine, which reduces acidosis and fatigue in high intensity exercises, improving physical performance.
- Glucuronolactone is a carbohydrate derived from glucose via its metabolism in the liver and it is an important structural component in almost all connective tissues. It is thought that glucuronolactone produces improvements in performance and in the reduction of fatigue, thanks to its capacity to eliminate toxins.
- Gear Pre Shock has also been enriched with minerals (sodium, potassium, magnesium) and vitamins (C, B6, B12). Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and protects the cells against oxidative stress. Vitamins from the B group, such as thiamine can increase energy levels, alleviate post-exercise fatigue, improves reaction times and concentration. Magnesium contributes to the balance of electrolytes in the body and potassium favours the normal function of the muscles and the nervous system.
Nutritional Facts PRE SHOCK 405g MENTA
|Information PRE SHOCK 405g MENTA|
|Serving's size: 2 scoops (13,5g)|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|Sulfato de Agmatina (AgmaMax®)||0,5g||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Otros Ingredients: Beta-alanine (as CarnoSyn®), L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate (AAKG), Citrulline Malate, taurine, potassium citrate, natural and artificial flavors, AgnaMAX® agmatine sulfate, sodium citrate, magnesium citrate, acidity regulator (citric acid), anhydrous caffeine, glucuronolactone, sweeteners (sucralose), natural and artificial color, vitamin C (such as L-ascorbic acid) m anti-loading agent (silicon dioxide, tricalcium phosphate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.