Currently we haven't this product and we haven't planned future replacements.
You can find similar products in the sections below.
- Positive balance of nitrogen
- Improves physical performance
- Increases protein synthesis
- Favours post-training muscle recovery
Amino Shock by Gear provides an optimal dose of essential amino acids to obtain a positive nitrogen balance, said balance is an indispensable condition for promoting muscle mass, improving physical performance and accelerating recovery processes after training.
- Amino Shock includes an optimal dose of the amino acid Glutamine. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the blood and muscle tissue, participating in various important physiological functions and has special importance in maintaining the health of the gastrointestinal tract and the immune system. Glutamine favours recovery from injuries, stress, surgery and day to day damage that the tissues suffer from the practice of sport. In addition, glutamine is known to be a powerful anti-oxidant
- BCAAs are amongst the most beneficial and effective supplements from any nutrition programme a person who practices sport can take. These are essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine. Taken before, during or after intense exercise, they will reduce muscle degradation and the liberation of enzymes promoting a favourable hormonal environment for muscle regeneration.
- Includes a dose of silk amino acids obtained from the cocoon of the silkworm. This new sequence of amino acids have important properties recently discovered by an audacious team of scientists. The principal amino acids found in silk are Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Valine and Threonine, amino acids that multiply anabolic reactions and favour the synthesis of muscle cells.
- Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid that plays an essential role in the bodys mechanisms charged with eliminating nitrogenised substances, such as ammonia. It also increases the levels of arginine, a precursor amino acid to nitric oxide.
- Taurine is an amino acid that acts as a powerful energizing agent, ideal for lack of energy, increasing strength and endurance in a natural manner. Taurine also acts as an insulin imitator, favouring the transportation of glucose and amino acids within the muscle cells, in other words, increasing the metabolism of the glucose and the amino acid and it also has a hypoglycaemic effect (reducing glucose levels in the blood).
Nutritional Facts AMINO SHOCK 366g FRUIT PUNCH
|Information AMINO SHOCK 366g FRUIT PUNCH|
|Serving's size: 2 scoops (12,2g)|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|Aminoácidos de seda (Alanina, Glicina, Serina, Valina, Treonina)||1g||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Otros Ingredients: Instantanizados BCAA Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-glutamine, citrulline malate, silk amino acids (SAA), natural and artificial flavors, taurine, acidity regulator (citric acid), sweetener (sucralose), anti-loading agent (silicon dioxide), natural and artificial colors.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.