- Spectacular muscle pumps.
- Extra dose of energy.
- Increases endurance.
- Improves strength and muscle development.
- Greater vascularization.
Vasotropin by Gaspari Nutrition is a revolutionary pre-trainer supplement formulated specifically to increase nitric oxide levels in the body. Nitric oxide plays an essential role in diverse bodily functions, amongst which are regulating the blood flow, the absorption of glucose, muscle contraction and muscle growth.
Gapari Nutrition has placed all its endeavours and technological resources in achieving a unique supplement of unrivalled quality. Through the latest technology and thanks to the combination of bioactive ingredients and other explosive compounds called Nosped, Vasotropin is one of the most effective nitric oxide precursor supplements within the sport nutrition sector. Its ingredients act synergistically to provide colosal muscle pumps '.
- Vasotropin by Gapari Nutrition increases the production of NO by means of a fraction of a bioactive peptide. Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) has the ability to activate the production of nitric oxide stimulating NOS in endothelial cells to provide one of the means of obtaining muscle pumps.
- Vasotropin includes a herbal extract that supplies natural nitrates and an e-stilbene to help with the allocation of nutrients. There are several studies that show that nitrates of natural origin can minimise the consumption of O2 in the organism and increase endurance.
- Vasotropin provides a quantity of lactate and glycerophosphate of great scope in order to increase muscle endurance and produce hyperaemia in the body (increased blood flow in a tissue). This causes vasodilation, in other words, a widening of the blood vessels that involves larger supply of oxygen and supply of nutrients to the muscle tissue.
Nutritional Facts VASOTROPIN - 120 tabs
|Information VASOTROPIN - 120 tabs|
|Serving's size: 3 tablets|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|Nosped (bioactive peptide fractions)||123mg||++|
|Vasotropin Proprietary Blend||1475mg||++|
|Calcium lactate, sodium glycerophosphate, Beta vulgaris (root) (standardized for nitrates), pterostilbene.|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Otros Ingredients: Sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, talc.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.