AminoMax 8000 by Gaspari is a blend of scientifically formulated amino acids with 91% of hydrolysed lactalbumin whey protein, with very low molecular weight protein content, di-peptides, tri-peptides and individual added amino acids to complete its composition even more, such as L-Leucine and L-Taurine.
AminoMax 8000 is unlike many other products because it does not use concentrated whey protein or isolates of greater molecular weight.
The protein used by Gaspari for AminoMax 8000 is rich in di-peptides and tri-peptides, which are of low molecular weight and ensure much better absorption and ultra-fast delivery to the muscles of these nutrients. As afore-mentioned, AminoMax 8000 has been enriched with extra quantities of L-Leucine, L-Taurine and Creatine Monohydrate, nutrients that have the following characteristics:
- L-Leucine: one of the most important essential amino acids and we must obtain it from our diet as our organism does not produce it, and bearing in mind that it constitutes one third of the protein in the muscle tissue, making it one of the most important supplements for the athlete.
- L-Taurine: is a powerful neurotransmitter linked to capturing glucose. In addition, it is the base component of the biliary acids (bilis) which are used to absorb fat and vitamins in digestion. It maintains the stability of the cell membranes and prevents excessive activity of the brain cells.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine will provide you with a clear increase in muscle mass given that it extends the intra-muscular cell, in other words it increases muscle volume.
Principal properties of AminoMax 8000
- 91% of its composition comes from hydrolysed lactalbumin whey protein.
- Improved with L-Leucine and L-Taurine
- You will increase in size, strength and endurance
- Over 8 grams of essential and branched amino acids per dose
Nutritional Facts AMINOMAX - 350 tabs
|Information AMINOMAX - 350 tabs|
|Serving's size: 4 tablets|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Protein Blend (whey protein concentrate, micellar casein, whey protein hydrolyzate), taurine, creatine monohydrate, glutamine, BCAA (leucine, valine, isoleucine), coating (dextrin, dextrose monohydrate, soy lecithin, sodium carboxymethylcellulose), stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.|
How to take AMINOMAX - 350 tabs:Take 4 tablets before training and 4 tablets afterwards.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.