- High quality branched chain amino acids
- Stimulates the anabolic state
- Speeds up cellular regeneration
- Necessary for adequate post-training recovery
- Optimum ration of BCAA 2:1:1
- Includes 1000mg of Leucine per Serving
- Recommended for all sports
Xtreme BCAA 2000 is a branched chain amino acid supplement of maximum quality, highly bioavailable. Each serving of Xtreme BCAA 2000 delivers the optimal amount of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine in the exact proportions to provoke an appropriate anabolic and anti-catabolic response. Ideal for replacing BCAA during or after training.
The high content of Leucine in Xtreme BCAA 2000 stimulates the secretion of insulin. The increased level of insulin causes increased protein synthesis and inhibits catabolic processes in the muscle tissue.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.