PANCREATIN 10X 200mg
Before 13.89 €
Now 11.11 €Save 2.78 €Save 2.78 €
PSYLLIUM HUSK - 150g5.90 €
CASCARA SAGRADA 450mg - 100 caps
Before 7.90 €
Now 6.31 €Save 1.59 €Save 1.59 €
YUCCA 500mg - 100 caps
Before 6.90 €
Now 5.52 €Save 1.38 €Save 1.38 €
GINGER ROOT 550mg - 100 caps
Before 9.90 €
Now 7.92 €Save 1.98 €Save 1.98 €
PAPAYA ENZYMES CHEWABLE - 180 tabs
Before 9.90 €
Now 7.92 €Save 1.98 €Save 1.98 €
CAPRYLIC ACID 600mg - 100 softgels
Before 11.89 €
Now 9.52 €Save 2.37 €Save 2.37 €
FA Nutrition Digestion Formula is a food supplement consisting of 5 herbal extract that support the digestive system:
Digestion formula has the following ingredients:
- Pepper mint extract. Mint is one of the oldest plant that was and is recommended for indigestion and other digestive problems. Mint supports healthy digestion, has a positive impact on intestines, contributes to the proper functioning of alimentary canal and helps keep stomach healthy. Mint leaves are used as a herbal raw material for dried leaves, oil or extract. Peppermint leaves include peppermint oil, ascorbic acid, carotene, rutin, apigenin, betaine, and oleanolic and ursolic acids. Peppermint oil contains menthol (monoterpenes), which affects cold receptors, causing a cooling sensation, this feature makes menthol a cosmetic raw material (for example toothpaste) and a food ingredient (such as chewing gum, refreshing hard candies). Additionally, in mint ethereal oil are ingredients like: menthofuran, menthone, menthyl acetate, menthyl valerate, phellandrene, pinene, cineol, piperitone, jasmon, tannin, flavonoids. Fresh and dried mint is a popular spice often used in cooking as a natural supplement to help with digestion of fatty meats or heavy food.
- Fennel extract. It has a wide range of application - from domesticated plant through cosmetic and herbal raw material, spice for food to an ornamental plant. In the art of cooking fennel is used as an aromatic plant with a strong aniseed flavor, added especially to soups. Infusion of fennel can be used for washing oily skin. In cosmetic industry fennel oil is used as an aroma added to toothpastes, mouthwashes, soaps and other cosmetics. Fruits are used as a raw material in herbal industry, containing about 6% of ethereal oils, flavonoids, protein compounds and fat oil in traditional, folk medicine is attributed to carminative effect, antitussive, antispasmodic and stimulating the secretion of bile and gastric juices.
- Camomile extract. Camomile is an herb with a delicate stem, growing wild, with characteristic, intense and pleasant aroma. Camomile has been known since ancient times and is used especially orally as an anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic (of digestive system) drug. For centuries, was recommended by folk medicine in gynecological diseases, diseases of the stomach and intestines, and externally for all kinds of ulcerations, cuts and skin inflammations. In medicine and cosmetics primarily used oil is extracted from flowers. Camomile contains up to 1.5% of ethereal oils (including antiallergic chamazulene) as well as flavonoids, coumarins, terpenes, organic acids, bitter matter, resins, choline, vitamin C, potassium and manganese.
- Sage extract. Sage helps support digestion, contributes to the normal functioning of the digestive system and helps in normal functioning of the stomach. Additionally, sage affects the perspiration keeps it at a normal level. The leaves are used for preserves they contain most of the ethereal oil. The active compounds of this plant are pirokatechin tannins, many phenolic acids, ethereal oil (thujone, cineol, camphor, pinene), triterpenoid sapogenin, provitamin A, vitamin PP, B, C, and mineral salts.
- Garlic extract. It has two sulfur compounds - allicin and diallyl trisulphide, are antiseptic (germicidal) and bacteriostatic. The active ingredients of garlic have very different effects like supporting liver health and body's resistance to temporary stress. Garlic specimens are good for circulatory system - they contribute to a healthy heart and have a positive effect on the quality of the blood vessels. Additionally, it helps maintain proper level of cholesterol and lipids in blood. Thanks to the ingredients structurally similar to antibiotics, garlic is often called a natural antibiotic and is frequently used during periods of increased susceptibility to disease in order to strengthen immune function.
Nutritional Facts DIGESTION FORMULA - 30 softgels
|Information DIGESTION FORMULA - 30 softgels|
|Serving's size: 1 softgel|
|Amount per serving|
|Aceite de menta||200mg|
|Extracto de hinojo||48mg|
|Extracto de camomila||35mg|
|Ingredients: Capsule [gelatin, glycerin, purified water, colours (E171, E102, E133)], peppermint leaf oil (Mentha x piperita L.), sunflower oil, fruit extract fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.), chamomile flower extract (Matricaria chamomilla L.), sage leaf extract (salvia officinalis L.), beeswax, emulsifier (soy lecithin), garlic bulb extract (Allium sativum L.).|
How to take DIGESTION FORMULA - 30 softgels:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 softgel a day after lunch.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.