- Drink with 3 sources of fast-assimilating carbohydrates
- With electrolytes incorporated
- Ideal for before, during and/or after exercise
Carborade by Fitness Authority is a drink consisting of a complex of carbohydrates from 3 different sources:
Carborade has the objective of administering carbohydrates of easy assimilation in such a way that energy can be obtained quickly and effectively for fuelling sports activity.
In the same way, Carborade can be used as a recovery tool, to refill muscle energy reserves, depleted by physical exercise.
Carborade contains a matrix of carbohydrates of quick and sustained assimilation, providing quick and long-lasting energy:
- Glucose and fructose as the simple sugars they are, will be absorbed quickly into the blood stream, and are ideal for transporting energy immediately to the muscle.
- Maltodextrin is absorbed almost the same as the other carbohydrates, but has higher glycaemic sustainability in the blood.
Carborade brings to the composition a complex of electrolytes, presenting these minerals:
The replacement of electrolytes is fundamental during the period of physical activity in order to avoid a hydric imbalance that can affect both performance and potential injury.
Nutritional Facts CARBORADE 1Kg GRAPEFRUIT
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information CARBORADE 1Kg GRAPEFRUIT|
|Serving's size: 25g|
|Cantidad per service|
|of which sugars||19g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|Otros Ingredients: 96% carbohydrates complex (maltodextrin, dextrose, fructose), sodium chloride, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, calcium chloride, acidity regulator (citric acid), flavours, sweetener (sucralose), colours (E171).|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.