- Ideal for athletes
- 36g of protein per pack of biscuits
- Without sugar and trans fats
Diet Cookies by Clarou are biscuits made with natural ingredients, without sugar or any trans fats content. They have the texture and flavour of commercial biscuits, but without the extra calories they tend to contain.
Diet Cookies are aimed at anyone wanting to look after their figure but without giving up the ability to enjoy a healthy snack. Likewise, an athlete can make use of these delicious biscuits at any time of the day. Diet Cookies adapt perfectly to any dietary plan, and are easy to transport, and provide a quality source of calories without needing to resort to a commercial product.
Diet Cookies present a delicious flavour, covered in chocolate chips with white or black chocolate, and even with almonds, and providing a great supply of proteins. Diet Cookies provide sequential release energy thanks to the oats.
Each pack of Diet Cookies presents excellent nutritional composition:
- 36g of protein from different protein sources, such as egg whites, pea isolate and soya isolate.
- Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCT), a type of fat that the body tends to use as a source of energy instead of being stored in the adipose tissue.
- Benefits of Olive Oil, providing mono-unsaturated fatty acids, with top level benefits for health.
- Carbohydrates of slow assimilation, such as oat bran, that provides sustained energy, without generating significant alterations in blog glycaemia.
- Soluble fibre
Nutritional Facts DIET COOKIES WHITE CHOCOLATE - 4x100g
|Information DIET COOKIES WHITE CHOCOLATE - 4x100g|
|Serving's size: 100g (4 biscuits)|
|Amount per 100g|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.