BioTech USA NitroX Therapy is a pre-workout supplement stimulator ofnitric oxide. It includes an optimal ingredient blend that boosts energy, focus and strength, as well as it enhances vascularization to promote muscle growth.
You've probably tried many pre-workouts, but none like NitroX Therapy!
No doubts it's one of the best pre-workout supplements in the sports and fitness nutrition supplements market.
Main benefits of Nitrox Therapy BioTech USA:
- More energy, strength and muscle congestion
- Fast and lasting muscle volume
- Improves physical and mental energy
- The best and newest forms of creatine.
- Antioxidants to remove free radicals.
- Carborade and BCCA's
The patented complex Nitrox Therapy includes the following ingredients:
- Carborade: Mixture of carbohydrates assimilated at different speeds. Among them are dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose, ribose and xylitol, which releases energy quickly and constantly.
- NOx NRG Pump: Containing AAKG, citrulline malate, beta alanine, L-Arginine HCl and L-Arginine nitrate. Alpha Keto glutarate arginine and arginine HCl are types of arginine amino-acid of high bioavailability. This mixture stimulates nitric oxide synthesis, which also improves oxygen and nutrient supply to your muscles to enhance endurance, muscle protein synthesis and reduce fatigue. It contains Beta Alanine, a precursor of carnosine to help delay fatigue by preventing lactic acid from building up too fast in skeletal muscle (this occurs during training) and detoxify the body.
- Crea-Tonator: A compound that integrates the moste recent creatine (creatine pH-X, micronized creatine, creatine HCl, tricreatine malate, creatine ethyl ester, creatine-pyruvate). This formula has all the necessary ingredients to improve the process of muscle volumizing. It includes molecules of creatine with modified pH to make it more resistant to the stomach acid environment, which allows it to pass through the digestive system staying intact and release their full potential right in the muscle tissue.
- ATP Power: formula containing caffeine, niacin, NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), Na-R-ALA and NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine). This constantly maintains intensity during training, avoiding energy peaks. Improves alertness and attention, something really important during your workouts. Na-R-AL and NAC are two of the best antioxidants to mitigate the side effects of free radical excess generated during exercise.
- BCAA: NitroX Therapy also has a clinically studied dose of several forms of branched-chain amino-acids, whose role in protein synthesis and muscle recovery processes is fundamental.
Nutritional Facts NITROX THERAPY 680g BLUE GRAPE
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information NITROX THERAPY 680g BLUE GRAPE|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (17 g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Dextrosa, fructosa, ribosa||5,8g||++|
|of which saturates||0g||++|
|Dextrosa, maltodextrina, fructosa, ribosa, xilitol|
|Nox NRG PUMP||4,50g||++|
|Arginina alfa-cetoglutarato, citrulina malato, beta-alanina, l-arginina hlc, nitrato de l-arginina|
|Creatina pH-X, creatina micronizada, creatina hcl, tricreatina malato, éster etílico de creatina, piruvato de creatina|
|Cafeína, niacina, NAD (nicotinamida adenina dinucleótido), Na-R-ALA, NAC (N-acetil cisteína|
|L-Leucina, malato de leucina, leucina alfa-cetoglutarato, éster etílico de leucina, n-acetilo l-leucina, l-isoleucina, l-valina|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
How to take NITROX THERAPY - 680g:As a nutritional supplement, mix 1 scoop (17 g) with 250 ml of liquid. Take 1 dose 30 minutes before training.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.