- Heat-effect cream for joint pain
- Antiinflammatory and calming effect
- Moisturizing and antioxidant
what is Articream?
Articream by Artitec is a heat-effect cream to mitigate joint pain and rigidness.
Contains Glucosamine, Arnica, Squalane, Vitamin E, Grape, Capsaicin and Cypress, ingredients with interesting nutritive, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
What are the properties of Articream?
- Glucosamine: Works to improve the mobility and well-being of sore and stiff joints.
- Capsaicin: Powerful natural analgesic. Capsaicin minimizes and prevents the accumulation of substance P in peripheral sensory neurons. This peptide is released in the joint where it activates other inflammatory mediators. By reducing the amount of substance P in nerve endings of skin and joints, capsaicin blocks the transmission of the pain impulse.
- Arnica: A plant with anti-inflammatory and analgesic action, very effective in cases of joint pain, rheumatic conditions, muscular pains, contusions, sprains, bruises, etc.
- Squalene, Grape and Vitamin E: Antioxidant action. Vitamin E also has an emollient effect that helps maintain the protective barrier of the skin.
- Cypress: Has vasocontrictor and antirheumatic properties. It is a very effective natural anti-inflammatory.
Who can benefit from Articream?
- Sportspeople, active people or those with joint problems that seek an efficient cream to mitigate or alleviate joint pain and rigidness.
More Information ARTICREM 100ml
Recommended Use ARTICREM 100ml:Apply daily on clean and dry skin with a gentle massage until completely absorbed. Joint application product. Product not suitable for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing diseases. Consumption is not recommended for individuals under 12 years old.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.