GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE 1000mg - 120 tabs7.90 €
HYALURONIC ACID 50mg WITH MSM - 120 veg caps
Before 31.90 €
Now 25.52 €Save 6.38 €Save 6.38 €
GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE 750mg
Before 14.89 €
Now 11.91 €Save 2.98 €Save 2.98 €
MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) 150g5.50 €
JOINT SUPPORT FOR DOGS/CATS - 90 chewable tabs
Before 19.90 €
Now 15.92 €Save 3.98 €Save 3.98 €
GINGER ROOT - 120 veg caps14.89 €
GLUCOSAMINE HCL 1000mg - 120 tabs14.89 €
SAME 400mg - 60 tabs
Before 63.90 €
Now 51.12 €Save 12.78 €Save 12.78 €
HYALURONIC ACID 100mg - 120 veg caps
Before 39.90 €
Now 31.92 €Save 7.98 €Save 7.98 €
NEPTUNE KRILL OIL 1000mg - 60 softgels
Before 47.91 €
Now 38.32 €Save 9.59 €Save 9.59 €
- Natural painkiller
- Effective in the treatment of osteoarthritis
- Contains shark cartilage and glucosamine sulfate
- With vitamins and minerals
- With oligofructose
- Helps prevent osteoarthritis
- Antioxidant effect
What is Articalm?
Articalm by Artitec is a dietary supplement designed to relieve and/or prevent pain and inflammation produced by osteoarthritis.
What are the properties of Articalm?
Articalm contains glucosamine sulfate, a natural substance produced by our own body and that is involved in the formation of tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick liquid that covers joints.
The purpose of the liquid and cartilage that covers joints is to act as padding during movement. Some diseases or intense physical exercise can cause the cartilage to lose thickness, this can provoke the joints to rub together, generating pain and stiffness.
- Glucosamine together with Shark Cartilage, are two ingredients that help prevent and improve the deterioration of cartilage that takes place in osteoarthritis.
- Artical also contains extract of Harpagofito, a powerful anti-inflammatory and natural analgesic with no undesired side effects. Several studies show that taking Harpagofito for 4 to 8 weeks helps relieve the pain and inflammation of joints. This analgesic and inflammatory effect of Harpagofito is also boosted by the dry extract of White Willow (Salix alba) rich in salicin.
- Vitamins and minerals, along with amino acids, are essential for proper joint maintenance.
- Vitamin C is essential in our body, as it intervenes in cortisol synthesis and is important for cartilage regeneration.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium have an important antioxidant effect against free radicals. These free radicals can accelerate the deterioration of articular cartilage and, therefore, accelerate their decay.
- The formula includes Calcium, an essential mineral for bone formation and its intake in our diet, helps prevent osteoporosis.
- It also supplies copper, a very important mineral with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-infective functions. Supports the immune function and intervenes in the synthesis of enzymes, proteins and neurotransmitters.
- Cobalt is part of the structure of vitamin B12, involved in the creation of sulfur substances important for the synthesis of joint tissue.
Who can benefit from Articalm?
- People looking to nurture and strengthen their bones and joints health.
- People with joint problems (osteoarthritis) looking for a natural remedy against deterioration, pain and inflammation.
- People subjected to physical exertion, especially athletes.
- Elderly or overweight people.
Nutritional Facts ARTICALM - 60 caps
Recommended Use ARTICALM - 60 caps:As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules three times a day before meals with a glass of water.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.