- Nutrient matrix for muscle recovery
- Helps improve the assimilation of the most intense workouts
- Indispensable for double training session
- Preserves muscle mass
What is Recovery Max?
Recovery Max by Amix is a product that has been specially designed to be taken after exercise, which provides nutrients to support the muscle recovery phase.
Importance of Post-workout Recovery
After a hard workout or sporting event, the body's levels of certain nutrients are reduced significantly. That is why it is of vital importance to take these nutrients to prevent the body from entering a catabolic state (muscular destruction), as well as to produce a positive response in the Nitrogen Balance. This factor indicates our body's condition, speaking from the point of view of muscle growth: if there is a positive balance, it is motivated by the increased presence of amino acids in the blood, whereas if the balance becomes negative, it is due precisely to a deficiency, which is the usual case in training period. In the same way that the body needs to generate an adaptation through a stimulus (training), this happens from the protein degradation, for the later regeneration (recovery phase), the goal is to introduce the elements that solve this critical moment.
Thanks to Recovery Max you will obtain an optimum recovery and a support for muscular regeneration
What is the composition of Recovey Max?
- L-Glutamine: glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue. Without the correct amount of glutamine, it is impossible to enjoy optimum recovery and muscle growth. Supplying this amino acid at the end of a work-out will help to balance the blood levels, improving the hormonal environment.
- BCAA: branched chain amino acids increase the synthesis of proteins. During training periods the body uses these as a source of energy, which is why we need to rapidly replace them in order to avoid muscle loss and be able to recover. The BCAAs in Recovery Max are L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine in 2:1:1 proportions.
- Citrulline Malate: the citrulline in Recovery Max helps eliminate lactic acid produced during training. Lactic acid is responsible for muscle fatigue and tiredness. Citrulline recharges cellular energy levels (ATP) and acts as a peripheral vasodilator, increasing nutrient absorption.
- Beta Alanine: beta alanine is a key ingredient for the production of carnosine. Carnosine contributes to the regeneration of all body tissues and improves sleep.
- Amix PhosphoMatrix: a mixture of minerals formulated by Amix which recharges the body with these important nutrients.
Who can benefit from taking Recovey Max?
- Athletes and/or Sportspeople who seek a correct contribution of elements to guarantee their recovery, either in a competitive phase or after quality training.
- Anyone with a certain volume and intensity of workouts, who needs to see their muscle recovery optimized.
Nutritional Facts RECOVERY MAX 575g PONCHE DE FRUTAS
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information RECOVERY MAX 575g PONCHE DE FRUTAS|
|Serving's size: 1/2 scoop (11,5g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||<0,1g||++|
|of which saturates||<0,1g||++|
|Amix Recovery Matrix||5500mg||++|
|BCAA 2:1:1 (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine)||5000mg||++|
|Amix Glutamine Anti-lactic Acid Infusion 8:1:1||5000mg||++|
|Micronized l-glutamine, L-glutamine acid, N-Acetyl-L-glutamine|
|di-Calcium Phosphate, di-Sodium Phosphate, di-Potassium Phosphate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Micronized L-glutamine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-glutamic acid, n-acetyl-L-glutamine, L-citrulline malate, beta-alanine (CarnoSyn), di-calcium phosphate, Acidifier: citric acid, di-sodium phosphate, di-potassium phosphate, Acidifier: sodium carbonate, flavor, Colorant: beet root extract, Sweetener: sucralose (Splenda®), acesulfame-k, Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, pyridoxine hcl|
How to take RECOVERY MAX 575g PONCHE DE FRUTAS // FRUIT PUNCH:As a dietary supplement, take 1/2 dispenser (11,5g) with 200-300ml of water and drink immediately after training. To change the flavour or sweetness of the product change the amount of water used.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.