Creatine, Glutamine and Taurine
Want to increase your muscle mass? Meet the new product from Amix, CGR-3 (Creatine-Glutamine and Taurine)
- Contains three forms of creatine and two forms of glutamine
- Boosts muscle development
- Increases strength and power
- Greater protein synthesis
- Stimulates growth hormone
- Improves muscle recovery
CGT-3 from Amix is a revolutionary supplement that boost strength, power, endurance, acting as a great volumizer and promoting muscle development. It includes 3 components that have been scientifically proven.
Principal components of CGT-3 from Amix:
- CGT-3 contains a matrix of three creatines under the star ingredient Amix Triple Crea-Matrix which includes creatina monohydrate, malate and ethyl ester. Creatine monohydrate provides ATP energy for muscle contraction, increasing explosive strength, muscle engorgement and recovery. For its part, tri-creatine malate, a form of creatine that combines three molecules in a chemical bond and provides constant energy, also helps boost ATP regeneration, thereby increasing energy. Creatine ethyl ester, by incorporating great solubility has excellent absorption, greater bioavailability and stability. It acts as a great cell volumizer, halting the appearance of muscle fatigue and ensuring your training sessions will therefore be limitless.
- CGT-3 provides a unique matrix of two glutamines such as Amix Double Gluta-Matrix which provides glutamine in free form and L-glutamine alpha-ketoglutarate. Glutamine is the most important amino acid and represents 60% of the reserves of amino acids in the skeletomuscle system. It is the largest transportation agent carrying nitrogen to the muscle, representing 35% of all the nitrogen they receive. During moments of physical stress and effort, glutamine reserves can become depleted and we therefore need to replace them to avoid catabolism. Glutamine plays an essential role in the synthesis of proteins, improves the immune system and considerably decreases catabolic action, preventing muscle degradation.
- CGT-3 contains taurine which is a powerful energy element, essential during periods in which we want to increase our strength and endurance in a natural manner. Taurine has a volumizing effect and contributes towards ensuring the muscle cells are able to retain more water, thereby increasing cell volume. Greater cellular hydration leads to a higher rate of protein synthesis. Taurine is also one of the components of biliary acids which help to improve the digestion of fats and soluble fat vitamins.
- Thanks to its Methocel CRT-SS technology (Controlled Release Technology Support System), CGT-3 promotes prolonged release of the active principles included in its formula. It includes a patented formula of cellulose micro polymers which guarantee that all the components are absorbed at the right time.
Nutritional Facts CGT-3 - 200 caps
|Information CGT-3 - 200 caps|
|Serving size: 5 capsules|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Amix Triple Crea-Matrix||1000mg||++|
|Micronized creatine monohydrate, malate, tri-creatine malate creatine ethyl ester||++|
|Amix Double Gluta-Matrix||1000mg||++|
|Micronized L-Glutamine L-Glutamine and alpha-ketoglutarate||++|
|CRT-ss (controlled technology support system)||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin capsule (from pure gelatin, water, titanium dioxide), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.|
How to take CGT-3 - 200 caps:Take 10 capsules prior to physical activity and 5 capsules after training. Take with plenty of water.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.